You may be thinking…what exactly can children teach us about information seekers as a whole? Well, a lot actually. With varying comfort levels and search strategies, these kids were given the question:
You work hard and spend valuable marketing dollars formulating a strategy that successfully increases awareness for your brand and drives users to your website, but what strategy are you employing once a visitor lands on your page?
At WDC, we find great value in investing in t-shirts as they increase brand name recognition and loyalty. While quantifying the return of a t-shirt may not be as easy as looking at click-through metrics, businesses who overlook this marketing tactic are m
A simple concept that we use to help stay ahead of the curve is the 80/20 rule. Essentially, the 80/20 Rule suggests spending 80% of the time doing the things necessary to move the needle for your business, and the remaining 20% of your time learning.
If you are a small local business, satisfying your customer’s need for immediacy is key and one of the most efficient ways of doing this is by optimizing your Google My Business listing– a local business listing platform where businesses share information
Figuring out and then communicating what truly sets you apart may be a tricky process. As tempting as it sounds, your business simply cannot be all things to all people. Once you unlock and hone your USP, you will be better able to focus your message.
Wilmington Design Co. was recently named as one of the best employers in North Carolina for 2018. The statewide survey and awards program identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in North Carolina.
If you’re struggling to keep your clients attention, you’re not alone. Typically, a person will leave a web page in under 10 seconds – which isn’t a very long time to convince them that they should be your customer.
Deploying marketing automation tools and techniques allows your sales team to focus their time on leads who are more likely to convert while nurturing the prospects that are at different stages of the buying process.