Digital Marketing Manager
Jamie joined Wilmington Design Company in 2015 as a digital marketing manager. In this role, she helps clients engage with current and potential customers through measurable, digital marketing solutions. Jamie has been working in advertising agencies - both large and boutique - since 2007 and has been focused on digital marketing for the past six years. She has lived all over, and she is ecstatic to have arrived in the beautiful city of Wilmington, which happens to be the filming location for her favorite movie, "Empire Records."
ACTIVITIES: Is binge watching Netflix an activity?
MUSIC: The Kooks, The Civil Wars, The Postal Service, The xx ... maybe any band that starts with "The."
MOVIES: Empire Records, Grosse Pointe Blank, Easy A, Pitch Perfect, Fight Club
TV: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Arrested Development, Orphan Black
- I drink an average of six cups of coffee per day.
- I'll randomly start speaking in a British accent in the middle of conversations if I've been watching British TV or movies.
- I'm not much of a camper, but I once went camping in the Arabian Desert while in Jordan. I found scorpions and caught some things on fire. It didn't end well.
- Become a professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Write a beloved, young adult fiction series that becomes the best-selling series in history ... or just write a book.
- See a great white shark.