Sr. Web Developer
David has been involved in web development for over 20 years. He brings experience from a wide variety of sources such as Ad Agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and most recently a Digital Healthcare Startup. Over the years David has used his unique purpose-driven approach to help develop programmatic solutions for many of our WDC clients. David lives in Carolina Beach with his wife and 2 children.
HOMETOWN: Cocoa Beach, FL
BIRTHDAY: October 29
EDUCATION: Eastern Florida State College
DEGREE: AS Graphic Design
- HOBBIES: Surfing, Skateboarding
- MUSIC: Yes, please.
- COFFEE CONSUMPTION: 11, on a scale of 1 to 10.
- I lived in Australia for 6 months
- I broke my collarbone 3 times in a month while working at a ski resort in Colorado – update: broke it again surfing in Hawaii
- I’ve been vegan since I was 15
- Finish my never-ending To-Do list
- Build an electric VW Bug for my son’s first car
- Put together a better Bucket List