Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist
Upon completing her studies in Creative Advertising at Virginia Commonwealth University, Zoë took her talents to the Carolinas, where she honed her skills in Marketing and Advertising while collaborating with diverse clientele. Today, Zoë brings over half a decade of experience to the WDC team as a Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist. Zoë is a firm believer in the power of people, collaboration, and community, and people-powered storytelling is at the heart of what she does. Her marketing background includes creative direction, account management, content creation, and paid advertising.
HOMETOWN: Mechanicsville, Virginia
BIRTHDAY: August 27
EDUCATION: Virginia Commonwealth University
DEGREE: B.S. Creative Advertising
Activities: Creating Art, Running, Boating and Beaching it with my Husband, Daughter, and 2 Labs
Music: Kasey Musgraves, The Revivalists, Tyler Childers
Podcasts: The Worlds First Podcast, I’ve Had It, The Toast
- I wake up at 4am to workout everyday.
- Sushi is my favorite food, but I won’t eat fish by itself.
- In high school, I got my Cosmetology license for fun!
- I once ran a half marathon for fun
- Live in Australia for a year
- Run the Death Valley Marathon in CA
- Become a stand-up comedian