Digital Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with proven experience working on various digital marketing campaigns and channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of digital marketing experience that has been working in an agency environment and has been focusing on ongoing digital marketing campaigns, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization. This is a client-facing role and will work with various clients strategizing, planning, and executing marketing initiatives to help clients reach their goals. We are looking for someone who has the ability to make an immediate impact on our growing team.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client ad accounts using best practices.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of various campaign objectives, targeting techniques, audience types, and ad creatives.
- Create great visuals and ads in various channels complemented with great copywriting to help drive user actions to support client goals.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- Prepare detailed reports and present results to clients and our digital marketing team.
- Comfortable and confident working and communicating directly with clients.
- Experience and a deep understanding of Facebook Business Manager, along with Facebook Ad Accounts for advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience and a deep understanding of Google Ads and the various advertising methods within. Understanding how to perform keyword research.
- Experience and a deep understanding of Google Analytics. Tag Manager experience a plus. Data Studio experience a plus. Google Optimize experience a plus.
- Experience using email marketing platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.).
- Experience using CMS platforms (preferably WordPress).
- Experience and understanding of SEO/SEM best practices and content marketing.
- Experience using project management tools (Basecamp, Trello, Jira, etc.).
We don't expect you to match every criteria, but you should have solid experience and a firm technical background. You should also be self-driven to dive deeper into the evolving digital technologies, solutions, and platforms.
Qualities We Like:
- A passion for the digital marketing business.
- The ability to communicate, communicate and.... over-communicate.
- Self-motivation with the ability to juggle multiple projects while managing priorities.
- Passion for clients to succeed.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Interest in professional and personal growth.
Compensation Based on Experience:
- 401K match available
- Continuing education reimbursements.
- Generous vacation and PTO time.
- Work with a talented team.
- Work with the latest software, top of the line tools and equipment.
- Laidback, fun professional vibe.
- We were just named one of North Carolina's top Employers. 🍾
Wilmington Design Company is a well established, rapidly growing, full-service digital marketing agency located in beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina. We are a talented, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people focused on a common purpose - to provide high-quality branding, digital marketing and web development solutions for our clients. Our team of very talented designers, developers and strategists absolutely love what they do and bring a wide variety of talents, passions, and experiences to the table! Our clients span a wide variety of industries such as medical, banking, e-commerce, retail, real estate, home building, restaurant, financial, home furnishings, government, legal and more. We believe in cultivating meaningful connections with each of our clients and consistently exceeding their expectations while offering a range of premium creative services including graphic design, branding, custom web design & development, digital and social marketing.