Art Director, Designer
Carolyn joined Wilmington Design in 2007 as a graphic designer. She uses her talent and work experience from newspapers, magazine publishing and illustration to create original print collateral, identities and interactive content. She is a graduate of Columbus College of Art & Design with a BFA in Illustration. A native of Erie, Pennsylvania, she now resides in Wilmington and is happy to leave her snow tires up north.
ACTIVITIES: beach lounging, tennis playing, bike riding with family
MUSIC: Pink Floyd, August Burns Red, Thrice, CCR, Led Zeppelin
MOVIES: Donnie Darko, Wet Hot American Summer, Legend
- I was the last one in our office to get an iPhone
- Herr's Old Bay Chips > Utz Crab Chips
- Our home computer has hundreds of rare Nintendo and Super Nintendo games (some with Russian subtitles)
- Go to Deutschland for Oktoberfest
- Form a Pink Floyd tribute band
- Meet a famous movie celebrity and say, "Oh, I recognize you from..." and then name the worst movie he/she has ever appeared in.