Facebook Ads Manager
We are looking for a Facebook Ads Manager with proven experience with Facebook's Business Manager platform. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of experience that has been working in a production or agency environment and has been focusing on ongoing digital marketing and traffic acquisition for Facebook & Instagram. We are looking for someone who has the ability to make an immediate impact on our growing team.
Things that you must be able to do:
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad accounts.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of various campaign objectives, targeting techniques, audience types, and ad creatives.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client's business objectives.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and digital marketing team.
- Work and communicate directly with awesome clients (We're looking for great personalities that people love to work with).
The qualities we like:
- A passion for the digital marketing business.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Business Manager.
- The ability to communicate, communicate and.... over communicate.
- Self-motivation with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Passion for clients to succeed.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interest in professional and personal growth.
- 2+ years of experience with Facebook Business Manager in an agency or professional setting.
- Must have a solid understanding of modern digital marketing strategies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Experience working with a range of advertising budgets.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience with Twitter & Pinterest ads management.
- LinkedIn ads management.
- WordPress and/or midlevel CMS knowledge.
- We don't expect you to match every criteria, but you should have solid experience and a firm technical background. You should also be self-driven to dive deeper into the evolving digital technologies, solutions and platforms.
- Compensation based on experience.
- 401K match available
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Generous vacation and PTO time.
- Work with a talented team.
- Work with the latest software, top of the line tools and equipment.
- Laid back, fun professional vibe.
- We were recently named one of North Carolina's top Employers. 🍾
We are a well established, rapidly growing, full-service digital marketing agency located in beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina. We are a talented, tight-knit, flexible, and hard-working group of people focused on a common purpose - to provide high-quality branding, digital marketing and web development solutions for our clients. Our team of very talented designers, developers and strategists absolutely love what they do and bring a wide variety of talents, passions, and experiences to the table! Our clients span a wide variety of industries such as medical, banking, e-commerce, retail, real estate, home building, restaurant, financial, home furnishings, government, legal and more. We believe in cultivating meaningful connections with each our clients and consistently exceeding their expectations while offering a range of premium creative services including graphic design, branding, custom web design & development, digital and social marketing.