Kate joined our project management family in August 2016. She joins our team after a decade of experience in project and account management. Her ability to quickly build rapport, clarify priorities and motivate key stakeholders has helped achieved results for our clients. Kate acts as the client point-of-contact and agency liaison, moving projects seamlessly from creative visions to engaging digital platforms, all delivered on time and on budget.
HOBBIES: Fishing , Boating , Outdoor Exploration
MOVIE: The Goonies
TV SHOWS: Big Bang Theory, Limitless, Arrow
- 19 year ballet dancer...
- King George III - 8th Great Grandaughter
- Ragnar Lothbrok and Umae Lothbrok's 35th and 34th Great Grandaughter..
- Go to the WWII memorial site that my grandfather is recognized in overseas.
- Visit the church in Sweden where our family records are kept.
- Have a conversation with a respected CEO of a Fortune 500 firm.
NICKNAME: Katie Bri
HOMETOWN: Hollywood, FL
BIRTHDAY: July 8th
EDUCATION: Business Management Human Resources
MBA, Masters in Business Administration | Coastal Carolina University Conway, SC
BS, Business Management Human Resources | Coastal Carolina University Conway, SC