Joining the team in October 2013, Eric took on the role of Account Director. Working for 12 years in a variety of roles in the multimedia industry, Eric looks forward to using his past technical and management experiences to facilitate project workflows. His priority is assisting in current and new projects, as well as educating and training clients on tools and resources. Eric, along with his wife Sara, are transplants from Ohio and live in the Monkey Junction area of Wilmington with their son, Mason, and dog, Jammer.
HOBBIES: DIY home projects, family time, WAKA kickball, Skyrim
MUSIC: John Digweed, The Black Keys, Deadmau5
MOVIES: Pulp Fiction, A Beautiful Mind, Jurassic Park
- I have been proactively bald since the 9th grade.
- I can easily get excited over the smallest things.
- I am physically unable to cross my legs or sit Indian style.
- Home brew an awesome craft beer.
- Visit Las Vegas and beat the house in blackjack.
- Grow my hair long enough to donate to "Locks of Love" (probably safe to say this one's not within reach).