Growing up on the Virginia coast, Casey was determined to come back to the beach. After living in the mountains of Blacksburg where she worked as a Associate Interactive Designer, she knew it was time to get back to coastal living. Never having been to the Port City, Casey decided to call Wilmington home after accepting the position to be the UX/UI Designer for WDC. Her extensive web design background and profound skills in user research and user interface design enable her to work diligently and efficiently through any project.
Hobbies: Painting, Napping, Working out, Obstacle course races, Netflix, Wearing black
Music: Rock, Punk, Alternative, Indie, Country
TV Shows: GOT, Westworld, Supernatural, The Office
- I paint and sell custom coolers
- I have a cat (Layla) and a dog (Rosie) - both named after songs
- I pronounce crayon "crown"
- Visit the elephant sanctuary in Thailand
- Own a house on the beach
- Complete an elite Spartan race solo