Digital Marketing Strategist
After going to school in Southern California, Cambria moved to Manhattan where she worked for over 7 years in marketing for fashion, beauty, healthcare, and startup industries. Recently relocating to Wilmington, Cambria now joins the WDC team as a Digital Marketing Strategist with a passion to help local businesses thrive with the help of her past experience in social media management, content curation, and branding.
MUSIC: Love it all. I make it a point to see several shows a month.
LOCAL HANGOUT: Downtown Wilmington or by the beach. New to the South and still trying to figure this one out!
BOOKS: I could read all day every day if I could. Few favorites: Catcher in the Rye, Where the Crawdads Sing, Great Expectations, The Clockmaker’s Daughter
TV /MOVIES: Mind Hunters, Stranger Things, Friday Night Lights
- Mom went into labor with me on Labor Day
- Went to London just so I could see The Cure play their 40th-anniversary show
- Lived in Brooklyn for 7 years before coming to Wilmington
- Own a home so I can get a golden retriever pup. Name is already picked out so the hard part is done!
- Live in Bali for a month
- Sail the Mediterranean and tour all the surrounding countries