Hometown: Wilmington, NC
College: Appalachian State University
Birthday: May 17th
- It takes a little over 9 days to completely play through my song list.
- I once fell out of a three story window, resulting in nothing more than a few scratches (which sometimes makes me feel a little like Bruce Willis from Unbreakable -- just a girl version).
- I have a facial expression nicknamed "the Grinch."
- Hobbies: Crafting, baking, traveling, and car-Karaoke
- Favorite artist: Jack Vettriano
- Favorite local hang-out: My couch or The Cellar to play pool (really, really bad pool).
- Favorite website: - Daytrotter.com. It has free downloads of acoustic sessions with really awesome bands and artists. The best part is that they post something interesting almost every day.
- Favorite movie: Uncle Buck, or most any John Candy film for that matter.
- Favorite book: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Favorite TV shows: American Pickers (it's crazy to see how much someone's 'junk' is worth) and Mad Men
What's the last thing you Googled? - How to make an origami flower bouquet.
What song/band are you really digging right now? - 'Big River' covered by The Secret Sisters
What's a recent ad (TV or print) that really made you laugh? - The Allstate 'Mayhem' commercials always seem to make me chuckle.
How do you relieve stress? - Crafting or baking.
What is your favorite breakfast food? - Waffles with peanut butter and honey.
If you could go back in time, what era would you choose and why? - Probably the late 1940's or early 1950's. I'm obsessed with the fashion and music of that period.
Favorite Animal? - Wild: Koalas; Domesticated: Doggies.