Stop searching - start finding
A recent study found that over 93% of the potential home buyers begin looking for their next home online. Buyers are seeking information on homes in record numbers. By displaying MLS listings on your website, you are able to have buyers seek you out for particular listings, even when you are not the primary listing agent. One of the great benefits of using our new Fetch IDX is that you never have to touch the data or worry about keeping your website up-to-date. Once setup, it automatically updates your website with the newest listings on a daily basis! It's designed to retrieve property information faster and display the results in an intuitive and interactive way. It provides visitors with all of the information that they need to help make a buying decission. Users can even create their own portfolio to save their favorite listings, so they can easily retrieve the information again at any time.
Fetch IDX version 1.0 features:
- Keyword Search - Locate for property by keywords such as neighborhood name, street name, address zip code and more.
- Advanced Property search - Locate property by price, type, MLS number, location, bedrooms and more!
- Quick search feature allows you to find what you are looking for fast.
- Properties search results are displayed virtually instantly.
- Slide Show of Property images ? all available photos of the property are displayed in a Flash slide show.
- Property Mapping* - Properties are displayed on an interactive Google map with satellite view, street view, and zoom in and out capability.
- Nearby listings Feature* - Listings near the searched property can be displayed with detail thumbnail property info. All listing within a 3 mile radius will be shown.
- My Portfolio property manager - allows visitors to save property information and receive emails about future listing and property updates.
- Data and images automatically updated daily
- Featured property searches
- Much more!
- *feature not availavle on all MLS systems
Schedule a live demo of our FETCH IDX